The Niagara region : trends and prospects : the challenge of change / editor: John N. Jackson.
- Physical Description: 48 p. : ill., map ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: St. Catharines, Ont. : Dept. of Geography, Brock University, 
"This edited volume is based on the papers presented at a Symposium organised for a joint CAGONT/OAGEE Meeting at Brock University, St. Catherines, Ontario, 26 October 1985"--T.p. verso.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 45-47).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Niagara Peninsula (Ont.) > Industries.
Niagara (Ont. : Regional municipality) > Economic conditions.
Niagara (Ont. : Regional municipality) > Industries.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Niagara Falls.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Niagara Falls Public Library. (Show preferred library)
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.