Tough crimes : true cases by top Canadian criminal lawyers / C.D. Evans and Lorene Shyba, editors.
A collection of court cases that had presented personal and ethical challenges and had surprising turn of events. Lawyers describe the difficulties they faced in some of Canada's most famous criminal cases and what sort of things haunt them afterwards.
- ISBN: 0968975461 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780968975466 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 277 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Calgary, Alberta, Canada : Durance Vile Publications, 2014.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Edward L. Greenspan -- Richard Wolson -- Marilyn Sandford -- Early Levy -- Peter Martin -- John Rosen -- Fred Ferguson -- William Smart -- Richard Peck -- Noel O'Brien -- Joel Pink -- Patrick Fagan -- Brian Beresh -- Mark Brayford -- Marie Henein -- C.D. Evans -- William Trudell -- John Vertes -- Thomas Dalby -- Hersh Wolch -- Henry Innuksuk -- Robert Latimer -- Larry Fisher -- John Ryan Turner -- Paul Bernardo.
|Immediate Source of Acquisition Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Crime > Canada > Case studies.
Crime > Canada > History.
Criminals > Canada.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
You are now browsing Niagara Falls Public Library