Gasp / Lisa McMann.
After narrowly surviving two harrowing tragedies, Jules now fully understands the importance of the visions that she and people around her are experiencing, and that it is on Jules and Sawyer and their friends to once again prevent disaster.
- ISBN: 1442466308
- ISBN: 9781442466302
- Physical Description: 273 pages
- Edition: First Simon Pulse hardcover edition.
|Target Audience Note:||
"Ages 14 up"--Page  of cover.
|Immediate Source of Acquisition Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Visions > Fiction.
Precognition > Fiction.
Ferries > Fiction.
Chicago (Ill.) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Paranormal romance stories.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Centre||FIC McMan||38080101826681||Teen||Available||-|