Very short fables to read together
- ISBN: 0316218472 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780316218474 (pbk.)
32 p. : col. ill.
- Edition: 1st pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown, 2013, c2010.
Based on Aesop's fables.
"Megan Tingley Books."
|Formatted Contents Note:||The hare and the tortoise -- The boy who cried wolf -- The ant and the dove -- The fox and the stork -- The country mouse and the city mouse -- The dog in the manger -- The fox and the grapes -- The peacock and the crane -- The goose who laid the golden eggs -- The north wind and the sun -- The grasshopper and the ant -- The rooster and the fox -- The lion and the mouse.|
|Immediate Source of Acquisition Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Children's poetry, American
Animals -- Juvenile poetry
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 3 copies available at Niagara Falls. (Show)
- 3 of 3 copies available at Niagara Falls Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.