Very short fables to read together / by Mary Ann Hoberman ; illustrated by Michael Emberley.
- ISBN: 0316218472 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780316218474 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 32 p. : col. ill.
- Edition: 1st pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown, 2013, c2010.
Based on Aesop's fables.
"Megan Tingley Books."
|Formatted Contents Note:||
The hare and the tortoise -- The boy who cried wolf -- The ant and the dove -- The fox and the stork -- The country mouse and the city mouse -- The dog in the manger -- The fox and the grapes -- The peacock and the crane -- The goose who laid the golden eggs -- The north wind and the sun -- The grasshopper and the ant -- The rooster and the fox -- The lion and the mouse.
|Immediate Source of Acquisition Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Animals > Juvenile poetry.
Children's poetry, American.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 3 copies available at Niagara Falls.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Niagara Falls Public Library. (Show)
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.