Capitol murder : a novel of suspense / Phillip Margolin.
Private investigator Dana Cutler and attorney Brad Miller race to track an escaped serial killer and prevent a terrorist cell from executing one of the largest attacks on American soil.
- ISBN: 0062069888
- ISBN: 9780062069887
- Physical Description: 342 p.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollins, c2012.
|Immediate Source of Acquisition Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|