The outcasts / John Flanagan.
Skandian outcasts Hal, Stig, and others do battle at sea against the Wolves and the Sharks, in the ultimate race across icy waters where not everyone thinks of the competition as play.
- ISBN: 0399256199
- ISBN: 9780399256196
- Physical Description: 434 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: New York : Penguin Group, c2011.
"Companion to the bestselling Ranger's Apprentice."
|Immediate Source of Acquisition Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Outcasts > Juvenile fiction.
Racing > Juvenile fiction.
Heroes > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Fantasy fiction > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Niagara Falls. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Niagara Falls Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.