The Hunger Games / Suzanne Collins.
In a future North America, where the rulers of Panem maintain control through an annual televised survival competition pitting young people from each of the twelve districts against one another, sixteen-year-old Katniss's skills are put to the test when she voluntarily takes her younger sister's place.
- ISBN: 9780439023481 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 374 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Survival > Fiction.
Television programs > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Contests > Fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls Public Library.
- 1 current hold with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Victoria||TEEN FIC Colli||38080500301575||Teen||Available||-|
You are now browsing Niagara Falls Public Library
Niagara Falls Public Library