Grave danger / Mike Johnston ; illustrated by Marta Altés.
"Sent as an exchange student to a rival school, a hapless warlock-in-training struggles to live up to his great and terrible destiny"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780593325476 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 286 pages : illustrations, map ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 2022
In the series title "a" is lined over with "o".
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Warlocks > Juvenile fiction.
Student exchange programs > Juvenile fiction.
Middle schools > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Centre||J FIC Johns||38080500416936||Juvenile||Available||-|