Watergate : a new history / Garrett M. Graff.
"The first definitive narrative history of Watergate, exploring the full scope of the scandal through the politicians, investigators, journalists, and informants who made it the most influential political event of our modern era"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781982139162 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: xxxiv, 793 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : Avid Reader Press, 2022
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Nixon, Richard M. (Richard Milhous), 1913-1994.
Watergate Affair, 1972-1974.
Political corruption > United States.
United States > Politics and government > 1969-1974.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|