Black buck : a novel / by Mateo Askaripour.
"A crackling, satirical debut novel about a young black man who accidentally impresses a CEO while serving his Starbucks order, catapulting him into the opportunity of a lifetime-a shot at stardom as the lone black salesman at an eccentric, mysterious, and wildly successful startup where, he will soon learn, nothing is as it seems."-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780358380887 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 388 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Boston : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2021
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||African American men > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls Public Library.
- 1 current hold with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|