Your fully charged life : a radically simple approach to having endless energy and filling every day with yay / Meaghan B. Murphy, with Beth Janes O'Keefe.
"The Fully Charged Life is Meaghan's practical guide to bringing your best self to every moment, even when the pressures of daily life leave you feeling overwhelmed, exhausted, and wallowing in negative thoughts (and a pint of your favorite gelato). Spanning health, work, family time, and more, the book reveals small changes in outlook and habits that yield big results, without ever sacrificing who you are."-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780593188576 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: xxiii, 231 pages ; 25 cm
- Publisher: [New York] : TarcherPerigee, 2021
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|