Stanley's toolbox / William Bee.
It's another busy day with Stanley and friends! Stanley is helping Little Woo fix up his treehouse. They need to build a ladder, fix the roof, and hang some pictures. But Stanley also has a surprise--what could it be? An early introduction to the practical function of tools commonly found at home, this board book will appeal to Stanley's youngest tool-loving fans.
- ISBN: 9781682631874 (board book)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 17 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Atlanta, Georgia : Peachtree Publishing Company Inc., 2020
On board pages.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Stanley (Fictitious character from Bee) > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Hamsters > Juvenile fiction.
Tools > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|