Little men / Louisa May Alcott.
- ISBN: 9781534462243 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 385 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Aladdin, 2019
Originally published in Boston by Roberts Brothers in 1871.
Sequel to: Little women.
Sequel: Jo's boys.
With two young sons of her own, and twelve rescued orphan boys filling the unusual school at Plumfield, Jo March now Mrs Jo Bhaer couldn't be happier. But the boys have a habit of getting into scrapes, and their mischievous antics call for the warm and affectionate support of the whole March family to help avoid disaster.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8 up.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- The little women collection ; book 3
- Alcott, Louisa May, 1832-1888. Little women collection ; bk. 3.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Victoria||J FIC Alcot||38080500274400||Juvenile||Available||-|