Glowing animals / Rose Davidson.
- ISBN: 9781426334986 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 48 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : National Geographic, 2019
You know fireflies glow in the dark, but did you know there are many other animals that make their own light? Dive deep into the ocean, soar high in the sky, and explore the forest and desert floors to discover animals that glow.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bioluminescence > Juvenile literature.
Animal behavior > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- National Geographic kids readers. Level 1, Starting to read
- National Geographic kids readers. Level 1.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Centre||JE David||38080500238751||Juvenile||Available||-|
|Community Centre||JE David||38080500238769||Juvenile||Available||-|