Juror #3 [sound recording] / James Patterson and Nancy Allen.
Struggling young attorney Ruby Bozarth has landed the murder case of a lifetime. Her gut says he's innocent, but only a jury can decide. And this jury has a secret.
- ISBN: 9781478974512
- Physical Description: 7 audio discs (approximately 480 min.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York : Hachette Audio, 
Title from web page.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Megan Tusing.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women lawyers > Fiction.
Trials (Murder) > Fiction.
Rosedale (Miss.) > Fiction.
Jury > Fiction.
Mississippi > Rosedale.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Centre||FIC Patte||38080600042517||Adult Audiobook||Available||-|