Cyborg. Vol. 3, Singularity / John Semper Jr., Kevin Grevioux, writers ; Will Conrad [and three others], artists.
Cyborg's gone to ground following the crippling malfunction of his tech at the hands of the corrupted S.T.A.R. Labs. Desperate to find his prey, the techno-villain posing as Vic Stone's father conspires with the Lord of Rats, a Detroit crime lord who agrees to hunt down Cyborg in exchange for OTAC transforming his rodent drug distribution force into a cybernetic rat army.
- ISBN: 9781401274559 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly color illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: Burbank, CA : DC Comics, 2018
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cyborgs > Comic books, strips, etc.
Superheroes > Comic books, strips, etc.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
Comics (Graphic works)
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Centre||GN FIC Sempe||38080500130917||Adult||Checked out||10/22/2022|