School's out--forever / James Patterson.
After a short stay with an FBI agent who gives them a chance to attend school and live a normal life, the six genetically-altered, winged youths head toward Florida and Max's ultimate destiny--to save the world, whether she wants to or not.
- ISBN: 0316155594
- ISBN: 9780316155595
- Physical Description: 409 p.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown, 2006.
At head of title: Maximum Ride.
|Immediate Source of Acquisition Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Genetic engineering > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Victoria||SCIFI FIC Patte||38080100986866||Teen||Available||-|