Berklee music theory. Book 1 / Paul Schmeling ; edited by Susan Gedutis Lindsay.
- ISBN: 0876390467 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: vii, 78 p. : ill., music + 1 sound disc (4 3/4 in.)
- Publisher: Boston : Berklee Press, c2005.
Accompanying compact disc includes demonstrations of examples in the book and listening and ear training exercises.
Includes a foldout practice paper keyboard.
|Immediate Source of Acquisition Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Music theory > Elementary works.
Music theory > Elementary works > Problems, exercises, etc.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|