Big Al and Shrimpy / Andrew Clements ; [illustrated by] Yoshi.
Shrimpy learns that even though he may be small, he can still make a big difference to his friend, Big Al.
- ISBN: 0689842473
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York ; Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing Division, 2002.
"Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers."
|Target Audience Note:||
"Ages 4-8"--P.  of cover.
|Immediate Source of Acquisition Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Body size > Juvenile fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|