Frindle / Andrew Clements ; pictures by Brian Selznick.
When he decides to turn his fifth grade teacher's love of the dictionary around on her, clever Nick Allen invents a new word and begins a chain of events that quickly moves beyond his control.
- ISBN: 0689806698
- ISBN: 0689818769 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780689818769 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 105 p. : ill.
- Edition: 1st Aladdin Paperbacks ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing Division, 1998, c1996.
|Immediate Source of Acquisition Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teacher-student relationships > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Niagara Falls.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Niagara Falls Public Library. (Show)
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.