Justice League. Volume 2, Outbreak Bryan Hitch, writer ; Neil Edwards [and three others], pencillers ; Daniel Henriques [and three others], inkers ; Adriano Lucas, Tony Avina, colorists ; Richard Starkings & Comicraft, letterers ; Tony S. Daniel, Sandu Florea & Tomeu Morey, collection cover artists.
"Spinning directly out of the events of DC UNIVERSE: REBIRTH, a new day dawns for the Justice League as they welcome a slew of new members into their ranks. The question remains though, can the world's greatest superheroes trust these new recruits? And will the members of League be able to come together against an ancient evil that threatens to reclaim not just the world, but the entire universe!"--
- ISBN: 9781401268701 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly colour illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: Burbank, CA : DC Comics, 
- Copyright: ©2017
"Superman created by Jerry Siegel & Joe Shuster."
"Originally published in single magazine form in Justice League 6-11"--Title page verso.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Niagara Falls Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Victoria||GN FIC Hitch||38080400045892||Adult||Available||-|