My weird school goes to the museum / Dan Gutman ; pictures by Jim Paillot.
- ISBN: 9780062367440 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 30 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2016
A.J. and Andrea go on a class trip to the museum, where their guide has been warned about their possible misbehavior.
Search for related items by subject
Museums > Juvenile fiction.
School field trips > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- My weird school
- I can read! 2, High-interest stories for developing readers
- Gutman, Dan. My weird school.
- I can read book.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Victoria||JE Gutma||38080006018921||Juvenile||Checked out||02/03/2022|